Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Welcome to Elvin Ong The Great Traveller Blog

One of my new year resolutions for 2007 is to maintain my personal blog to share with old, new friends and yet-to-meet friends about my experience in travelling around Europe and Asia.
Well, I intend to cover some of my most exciting trips that I have until now:

  • London - the place that I have stayed for a year when I was pursuing my master's degree in Imperial College, London

  • Lovely places closer to London - Brighton, Cambridge & Oxford.

  • 5-day Christmas trip to Rome & Vatican

  • 5-day romantic trip to Paris, the city of love.

  • 12-day family trip to Northern England, Scotland and Ireland - Bath, Stratford upon Avon, Manchester, York, Lake Districts, Glasgow, Loch Ness, Edinburg, Belfast, Giant's Causeway and Dublin.

  • 23-day backpacking life in Southern France, Italy (Rome, Flourence, Pisa, Venice, Milan, Lake Como), Switzerland (Luzerne, Mt Titlis, Brienzsee, Geneve), Austria (Vienna, Salzburg), Germany (Eagle's Nest, Munich, Heidenberg, Triberg, Berlin) and Denmark (Copenhagen).

  • Around Malaysia - Langkawi, Pulau Payar Marine Park, Kuala Lumpur, Malacca, Genting Highland, Bukit Tinggi and other.

  • 2006 Christmas Trip to Hong Kong.
  • 2007 Winter Trip to Japan - Kansai area and Tokyo.

Elvin Ong,
1:08am 2nd Jan 2007

No comments: