Saturday, August 6, 2011
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Koh Tao Glacier River @ Jungfraujuch
So, is it a right choice when we turn on the 2nd largest dam in Asia which happens to be just on the east side of Malaysia? Only time will tell.
Raine Fall @ Schaffhausen
During my travels, I have come across some practical steps that we can take in our daily chores. To name a few:
- Switch off your car engine when waiting at traffic lights. Let the air-con runs on battery instead of fuel. [Practiced in Japan & Bangalore!!!]
- Eat less meat because meat induces gas released from us and it smells bad tooo... ;)
- Use air-con responsibly. At least only turn on for short period of time to cool down your bedroom. Big No No No to all-day 24-hour air-con.
- Plan your shopping and avoid making multiple trips to cut the fuel consumption.
- Take a walk to shops or consider getting a bicycle for short-distance travel.
- Support your local grocery shop for simple quick-buy rather than just travel some few kilo-metres away to hypermarket for cheaper product. You burn fuel and create more CO2 actually.
There are many good ideas that we can do to be a good steward of God's creation for us. Do you have good ideas to share? Why not walk the talk and start be sensitive towards her today?
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Another good news for couple who plan to go honey-moon with Eurorail Pass is the couple pass which is cheaper.
To add some spice to this blog, I decided to share my one of my favorite photos in this trip. To few of you, it might as well qualified as a Windows 7 deskstop wall-paper. hahaha....
So, how about planning your stay? Ghee... I am always a budget person when come to stay. I am a hostel person and not so a hotel person. Some websites that I often use are:
But, of course you can refer to our choice except the one in Naples... which is a nightmare when you need to take bath (cold water in winter...:S). Our top recommendation is the Guelfa hotel in Florenze (Firenze). http://www.hotelguelfa.com/en/index.php. The handsome and helfpful owner, Mr Massimo, is simple awesome, because he upgraded us to have a private room with attached bathroom. :)
So, here you go, the 3 key tools that I used to plan our honey moon trip and another photo to remind me of how blessed I am to have my beautiful wife who changed the plan slightly to cover Almafi Coast. :)
Almafi Coast, Italy