Koh Tao Glacier River @ Jungfraujuch
So, is it a right choice when we turn on the 2nd largest dam in Asia which happens to be just on the east side of Malaysia? Only time will tell.
Raine Fall @ Schaffhausen
During my travels, I have come across some practical steps that we can take in our daily chores. To name a few:
- Switch off your car engine when waiting at traffic lights. Let the air-con runs on battery instead of fuel. [Practiced in Japan & Bangalore!!!]
- Eat less meat because meat induces gas released from us and it smells bad tooo... ;)
- Use air-con responsibly. At least only turn on for short period of time to cool down your bedroom. Big No No No to all-day 24-hour air-con.
- Plan your shopping and avoid making multiple trips to cut the fuel consumption.
- Take a walk to shops or consider getting a bicycle for short-distance travel.
- Support your local grocery shop for simple quick-buy rather than just travel some few kilo-metres away to hypermarket for cheaper product. You burn fuel and create more CO2 actually.
There are many good ideas that we can do to be a good steward of God's creation for us. Do you have good ideas to share? Why not walk the talk and start be sensitive towards her today?