Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our Tour de Europe Sneak Preview



It has been a long while since I last blogged on this site. My BIG excuse is my life has totally changed in a positive way since I met the love of my life, Lynn. :) Of course, we got married recently (2010-03-27) and headed off for "honeymoon" in Europe.


In many ways, we share the same taste, interest, passion & likings. But, in many ways too we are unique persons with different views & etc. To point one obvious one is I enjoyed cold and in fact extreme cold weather while she can hardly stand 15 degree C.


Note: Jungfraujuch (is pronounced as Yong Fao York) is the Top of Europe, one of the famous Swiss Alp.


Well, we covered a lot of places (London -> Italy -> Switzerland -> Germany -> Czech Rep) in this trip. Really, I owed a big kudos to my wife to survive through this is unconventional "honeymoon" back-pack with me in this 3-week Tour de Europe. :P


Anyway, I don't intend to write much this time, but I just want to warm up a bit after so long of not been blogging. So, stay-tuned... I will write more about our wonderful journey together.

Just another teaser... :)


2 comments:

Lynn said...

Very happy that u have started to write blog again. :) remember that, I'm your 忠实读者。

阿阳 (Yang) said...

finally Ferrari restart his engine, hehe. :)